One of the biggest challenges when traveling to new cities is trying to find acceptable meeting venues. Fortunately, for your next business trip to Raleigh, you will have no problem identifying the perfect place to meet with important clients or hold meetings with other executives from your company.
Raleigh has become a valuable hub for business travelers. To accommodate growing demand, multiple venues exist in and around the city to make meetings easier and more productive. Although there are far more than just the five mentioned, any one of these venues is an exceptional choice.
Perfect Meeting Venues in Raleigh
- Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown – Located only a few miles from the state capital and 16 miles from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport, this hotel offers outstanding guestrooms and meeting rooms. There are 44 meetings rooms in all, the largest being over 10,000 square feet. With over 330 guestrooms, guests from out of town can also enjoy excellent accommodations.
- Raleigh Marriott City Center – Another top meeting venue, this hotel is close to the Convention Center. Along with lavish guestrooms and wonderful hotel amenities, there are 15 beautifully decorated meeting rooms for a total 15,000 square feet of space dedicated to a variety of special events and business functions.
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh/Crabtree Valley – In addition to its central location between the Raleigh-Durham International Airport and downtown, this hotel is within walking distance to more than 200 restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. For meetings, this Hilton boasts 12 rooms. Of the 9,000 square feet, 5,720 accounts for the largest meeting room space.
- Sheraton Raleigh Hotel – You might also consider this hotel, which has 353 newly renovated guestrooms, a heated indoor swimming pool, and plenty of space for meetings. In all, there are 13 meetings rooms covering a total of 20,000 square feet of space.
- DoubleTree – Brownstone University – This hotel is another excellent consideration. With a downtown location, you and other guests can walk to over 100 shops and 30 restaurants. The service is superior, the rooms are lavish, and the 16 meeting rooms that cover 15,000 square feet of space are ideal for all types of functions.
Top-Quality Ground Transportation
If you plan to meet important clients in Raleigh for business meetings, what better way is there to impress them than having a professional chauffeur provide ground transportation? Limo services are actually affordable, and you never have to worry about arriving on time.