Spas that offer innovative treatments for both internal and external beauty are located throughout the world. In the United States, you will discover hundreds of spas, each unique in their own way. For instance, if you live in or around Raleigh, North Carolina, you may be surprised at the sheer number of possibilities. Here are our travel tips for the best of the best spas right here in the Raleigh area.
Top-Rated Spas in Raleigh
- European Wax Center – At this spa, each technician is highly trained to perform exceptional work. Whether preparing for a wedding, a trip to the beach, or as normal beauty maintenance, the work is amazing.
- A Touch above Massage Therapy – If you are in need of a good massage, this is the spa to visit. You can choose from a Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, medical, or hot stone massage, as well as pregnant massage.
- Blue Water Spa – Blue Water Spa is a medical day spa voted as the Best Medical Spa in America for eight years, three consecutively. Along with traditional massages, you can choose laser hair removal, cool sculpting, laser skin tightening, rapid peel, Botox, and anti-aging lift, among others.
- Massage Envy Spa – At all of the Massage Envy Spa locations, treatments are held to extremely high standards. In addition to massage, you can enjoy a facial or spa therapy. Services are performed by trained professionals in a clean and comfortable environment.
- Natural Body Spa & Shop – With 10 years of experience, this Raleigh spa has exceptional treatments for relaxation and wellness. Treatments include body therapies, hands and feet, facials, massages, waxing, manicuring, tinting, and signature spa packages, all at affordable rates.
- Synergy Spa – This spa is connected to the Collins & Franklin Plastic Surgery Center. You can choose from different skincare and body therapies or, for more intense work, have a consultation for plastic surgery. Due to the quality of care provided, Synergy Spa is the top choice for many local and national celebrities.
- Skin Essence Day Spa – This spa is exceptional, offering an extensive list of services, including facials, anti-age treatments, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, ion cleansing, face and body waxing, eyelash extensions, and more.
- The Spa by Mitchell’s – If you live anywhere in the North Carolina triangle area, this premier spa and salon is the perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- The Umstead Spa and Hotel – With spectacular views, outstanding service, and some of the most innovative treatments available, you will feel like a completely different person after visiting this spa.
- Tanis Hair Designs and Day Spa – In addition to hair and nails, this day spa provides services that include Swedish and pregnancy massage, reflexology, energy therapy, and trigger point therapy.
To make your spa day special, consider hiring a limousine driver from EcoStyle to escort you and your friends.